Re: Another Sad Day for Drive-In Fans

  • drive_in_theatres
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2008
      Well I found another article on the Western Aire. It seem the family
      hasnt even listed the property for sale. It is just economic reality
      setting in. Another fact that was pointed out was the movie
      distributors unwillingness to co-operate with the owners of Drive-
      Ins. Now really for the sake of a great American (and Canadian)
      tradition are a few movies played on a few outdoor screens really
      gonna kill Hollywood.

      Its with a tear in my eye that I am posting the next 2 articles in
      Photos under Misc. Check them out.

      --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, drive_in_theatres
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > I found this headline on the front page of the Great Falls Tribune.
      (I