FW: [GalvaAutovue] Weekend 2 will be Fri-Sat-Sun at the Autovue!

  • bobj44@mchsi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 8:22 AM
      ---------------------- Forwarded Message: ---------------------
      From: "WJZW" <wjzw@...>
      To: GalvaAutovue@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [GalvaAutovue] Weekend 2 will be Fri-Sat-Sun at the Autovue!
      Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 23:04:58 +0000

      OK, Drive-In Fans, we are now hitting the ground and running with the
      big movies from the start here at the Galva Autovue Drive-In
      Theatre...and this weekend's line-up proves it! First of all, we will be
      open THREE NIGHTS this weekend: FRIDAY, SATURDAY, and SUNDAY nights!

      On Screen 1 we are HOLDING OVER the Disney hit, "Narnia: Prince Caspian"
      (PG) which will be followed by the Martin Lawrence comedy, "College Road
      Trip" (PG).

      On our 2nd screen, we will feature two comedies, the first starring Tina
      Fey and Amy Poehler (from TV's "Saturday Night Live") in "BABY MAMA"
      (PG-13), which will be paired with the football comedy starring George
      Clooney and Renee Zellweger, "Leatherheads" (PG-13). The drive-in
      season is underway in Galva and we look forward to seeing you there!