Jungle Drive-In Theatre Fri & Sat May 9th & 10th

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2008
      We have changed the movies at the Jungle Drive-In Theatre for Fri. May
      9th and Sat May 10th

      1st Feature: Walt Disneys "College Road Trip" Rated G
      ALSO
      2nd Feature: 10,000 B C Rated PG 13

      Movies start at 8:45
      Admission is $7.00 per person. Children 12 and under are free when
      accompanied by a parent.
      We are located at 6600 Old St. Marys Pike, Parkersburg, WV
      Concession will be open.
      See you at the Drive-In