Re: Jungle Drive-In Theatre opening for the 2008 season

  • drive_in_theatres
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2008
      The first sign that summer's coming! Good to see you up & running for
      another great season.

      --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, jungledrivein1952
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > The Jungle Drive-In Theatre will open Friday and Saturdays only,
      until
      > school is out. Then we will be open full time.
      >
      > Movies Friday, April 18th and Saturday, April 19th
      > April 25th and April 26th are:
      >
      > 1 st feature: HORTON HEARS A WHO Rated G
      > ALSO
      > 2nd feature: NIMS ISLAND Rated PG
      >
      > Admission is $7.00 per person. Children 12 and under are Free when
      > accompanied by parents.
      >
      > Movies start at 8:20 PM
      >
      > We are located at 6600 Old St. Marys Pike, Parkersburg, WV
      > Concession will be open. We have hamburgers, cheese burgers,
      Jungle

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2008
        If you are member of the Joe Bob Briggs Trailer Park group @ Google,
        be sure to post it over there: lots of drive-in movie fans in the
        house.