Re: [Drive In Movie Madness] Dennis Miller talks about Drive-in Theaters!

  • Charles Bruss
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18 2:37 PM
      I believe that those are the movies he was talking about that were playing this week.
      chuck

      Wendy Stevens <hunnypot1978@...> wrote:
      hey the hi way drive in in santa maria looks pretty nice currently showing transformers and die hard something or other.

      Charles Bruss <chucksdrivein2003@...> wrote: Hey folks,

      I was listening to the Dennis Miller Show on the radio tonight. (Saturday Night Live fame!) First thing he mentioned was how he was going to go to a drive-in theater next week up near Santa Maria which I am assuming is in California. (Anyone know which drive-in he is talking about?) He was talking about the movies that are currently showing there and it was only $6.00 for two movies. He said the food at the concession stand is great and the whole place is a lot of fun. He also mentioned the hot dog flipping into the bun trailer. Way to go Dennis for plugging the drive-in theater on national radio!!!

      Charles Bruss

      View my Wisconsin Drive-in website at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com

      View my Wisconsin Drive-in website at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com