Starlite Drive-in Souvenir Program - Help!

  • Charles Bruss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      Hey folks,

      I just got an opening night souvenir program for the STARLITE DRIVE-IN THEATRE which at the time was located 1/2 mile off Niagara Falls Blvd. on Military (as stated on the program cover). I was told that this drive-in was located in or around Niagara Falls, NY. This is a great rare item as most of these were no doubt thrown out afterwards. I am trying to get an opening date so I know when this drive-in opened and possibly a copy of some vintage pics as well. Based on the artwork especially of the cars, on the cover, it would be at least mid to late 1940's. Can anyone out there help me out on this? I already tried Drive-ins.com and they had the theater listed there but no pics or any other info. Please let me know.
      Thanks,
      Charles Bruss

      View my Wisconsin Drive-in website at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com