1976 "Drive-in" movie

  • Charles Bruss
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      I am posting this question to all the drive-in groups. I am finally back on track on getting my documentary done on the 41 Twin drive-in theater that used to be in Franklin, WI. I have a trailer for the movie, "Drive-in," that came out around 1976. I was wondering if anyone knew what film company to contact that did the movie so I can try to contact them and get permission to play it in my documentary. And who should I ask for when calling them? Or does anyone have any contact info regarding the use of this trailer in my film project. Your help is greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Charles Bruss

      View my Wisconsin Drive-in website at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com