Chicago's first drive-in theater??

  • Charles Bruss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      Sending this email out to all the drive-in groups. Does anyone know for sure if the first Drive-in theater in the Chicago area was the drive-in located on Waukegan & Golf Roads? And is it the first drive-in theater in Illinois? I have come across two original ads from 1944 that I will be putting on my website, but I want to know if it is Chicago's first or not.

      Charles Bruss

      View my Wisconsin Drive-in website at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com