Original drive-in newspaper ads!

  • Charles Bruss
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2006
      Hello everyone,

      Just wanted to let folks know that I have finally updated my original drive-in newspaper ads from Wisconsin page on my website. Several of you have told me that you enjoy seeing these old ads in their original glory. (not microfilmed). I have added a total of 72 ads for all the drive-ins listed, and ads for 8 Wisconsin drive-ins that I previously had no ads for.
      My site is at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com
      I am still working on the page of the same type but for ads from across all 50 states!! I will let you know when that is finished but should be a while. So check it out and let me know what you think!!

      As a final note, I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe holiday season! (yes, I said Merry Christmas).

      Sincerely,
      Charles Bruss

      View my Wisconsin Drive-in website at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com