Please vote to bring back the Drive-in Theater Fan Club!!

  • Charles Bruss
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2006
      Hello folks,

      I would like to take the time to tell you that Mark Bialek who was the past president of the Drive-in Theater Fan Club and co-founder is thinking about bringing back the club. To anyone that remembers the club will recall what a great publication it was and how indepth it was relating to anything about drive-in theaters. It was very member friendly with many articles written by club members. This club was great for also getting other drive-in theater fans together for fan club meets at their local drive-ins. I organized one at the 18 Outdoor Theater in Jefferson, WI back in 2000. It was the most attended fan club meet that year with member traveling from as far away as California, Minnesota, Illinois and Missouri.

      Old drive-in photos as well as articles about your favorite open drive-ins and memorabilia too etc! It was all in there. I certainly miss the club since it's last issue in 2000. But this is where you come in. Mark is taking an online poll to see what kind of interest there is out there on bringing back the club.

      To cast your vote to bring back the fan club, go to: www.driveintheatrefanclub.org .

      I know there are a lot of people that belong to these yahoo drive-in groups. I know you would love this club if you love drive-in theaters. So please, take the time to vote for bringing back the club, so everyone can again experience the magic that is the Drive-in Theater Fan Club. For more info on the club and other drive-in related items that were part of the club, check out: http://www.driveintheatre.org/ and click on the individual links.

      So please vote for the club!

      Thanks,
      Charles Bruss

      View my Wisconsin Drive-in website at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com