Fri, Sat and Sun. Jungle Drive-In Theatre

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2006
      School has started so we are now open Friday, Saturday and Sunday
      Nights only.

      Movies start at 8:45

      1st Feature: MONSTER HOUSE Rated PG
      ALSO
      2nd Feature: TALLADEGA NIGHTS, The Ballad of Ricky Bobby Rated PG13

      Admission is $7.00 per person, children 12 and under are free
      We are located at 6600 Old St Marys Pike, Parkersburg, WV
      Phone: (304) 464-4063