Old drive-in newspaper ads

  • Charles Bruss
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2006
      Hey folks,

      I am going to be putting old original drive-in ads from across the country on my WI drive-in site. I already have a section for WI drive-in theater ads. Hopefully someone out there can help me with something. I have a paper from, "Bucks County Courier Times." I looked through the paper and couldn't find find the city and state that this paper comes from. I think it is from PA?? I need a city that the paper was published from. Anyone got a answer to that?

      Thanks in advance,
      Charles Bruss

      View my Wisconsin Drive-in website at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com