ROADIES OnLine Needs Drive In Stuff!

  • sfroad2
    Message 1 of 299 , Mar 7, 2000
      ROADIES On Line Zine needs arcticles and photos
      of your favorite Drive Ins. We just did an arcticle
      on Amusement Parks and getting ready for Drive In
      Mania. If you have something to submit you can e mail it
      to sfroad@... The On Line Zine is at
      memories!! We also have an on line club here at Yahoo where
      we discuss Nostalgia, Route 66, Roadside Attractions
      and other related stuff. The Link for the Club is on
      our home page and your invited to join.
      Message 299 of 299 , Apr 13, 2002
        charging for the Groups. I got a petition on it. If so, you might
        want to keep the following info handy since the link is a drive-in
        orientated crowd:

        > If you can't get the answer here, I'd say sign up
        > for the Joe Bob Briggs "Tightcircle" (which is a
        > round robin forum that comes to you via
        > email)<br><br>check out the link at
        target=new>http://www.joebob-briggs.com</a><br>for more
        information.<br><br>For an invite to the
        > Tightrcircle, go
        > to<br><a href=http://www.joebob-briggs.com/mailinglist.html
        target=new>http://www.joebob-
        they talk a lot about