Movies playing at the Jungle Drive-In

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2006
      Starts Friday July 7th

      Movies start at 9:30 PM

      1st Feature: Garfield, A tale of two kitties Rated PG
      ALSO
      2nd Feature: Nacho Libre Rated PG

      Admission is $7.00 per person. Children 12 and under are free

      We are located at 6600 Old St. Marys Pike, Parkersburg, WV
      Phone: (304) 464-4063
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23 7:44 AM
        WE ARE OPEN ON WEEKENDS ONLY STARTING AUG. 24TH.

        Movies at the Jungle Drive-In Theatre, Friday Aug. 24th and Saturday
        Aug. 25th are:

        FIRST FEATURE: The Simpson Movie Rated PG 13
        ALSO
        SECOND FEATURE: Stardust Rated PG 13

        Movies start at 8:50

        Note:
        Labor Day weekend Movies, Fri. Sat and Sun are Rush Hour 3 and
        Hairspray

        Admission is $7.00 per person. Children 12 and under are free when
        accompanied by parents.

        We are located at 6600 Old St. Marys Pike, Parkersburg WV