Jungle Drive-In Theatre Movies Playing

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2006
      Movies playing at the Jungle Drive-In Theatre Fri, Sat, and Sun.,
      April 19th, 20th, 21st, and April 26th, 27th, and 28th.

      1st Feature: R V Rated PG
      ALSO
      2nd Feature: American Dreamz Rated PG 13

      Movies start at 9:00 PM

      Admission is $7.00 per person. Children 12 and under are free.
      We are located at 6600 Old St. Marys Pike, Parkersburg, WV

      PHONE: (304) 464-4063

      We will be open every night except Thursdays starting June 2nd.