New On-line Catalog Is Ready To View

  • Derek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2006
      Our 35mm Intermission films ON-LINE CATALOG is now easy to see and
      hear....check out our 35mm page and click on the pictures with the
      frames around them and you can see and hear the video to each film. We
      originally had low res video for smaller file size and faster
      downloads but the quality just wasn't good so we upgraded the video
      quality....it will just take a little longer to download but are nicer
      looking and sounding so check them out. Eventually all the items will
      have video so keep checking back and enjoy.
      http://www.drive-infilm.com