Jungle Drive-In Theatre now open Friday and Saturday only

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2005
      Movies showing Friday and Saturday Sept. 16th and 17th, also Sept 23rd
      and 24th.

      1st Feature: Deuce Bigalow European Gigolo Rated R
      ALSO
      2nd Feature: Skeleton Key Rated PG 13

      Movies start at 8:10 PM
      Admission is $7.00 per person. Children 12 and under are free.
      We are located at 6600 Old St. Marys Pike, Parkersburg, WV
      Phone: 304 464-4063.

      September 24th will be our last showing for this season. Hope to see
      you all in the spring of 2006.