Starts Friday Aug. 5th at the Jungle Drive-In

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 2:30 PM
      Movies starting Friday Aug 5th at the Jungle Drive-In Theatre

      1st Feature: BAD NEWS BEARS Rated PG13
      ALSO
      2nd Feature: WAR OF THE WORLDS Rated PG13

      Movies start at 9:00 PM

      Admission: $7.00 per person. Children 12 and under are free

      We are located at 6600 Old St Marys Pike, Parkrsburg, WV
      Phone: 304-464-4063

      Bring a picnic, tailgate or visit our Concession.