18 Outdoor Theater, Jefferson, WI on the Today Show NBC!!

  • Charles Bruss
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005
      Hey everyone,

      I was just told that the Hwy 18 Outdoor Theater in Jefferson, WI will be on the Today Show on NBC on August 11th!! They are doing a series on cities around America. Milwaukee, WI is featured on the 11th but more about what to do within a 50 mile radius of Milwaukee. I guess they interview patrons and Lee Burgess who owns the theater. Be sure to check it out or tape it!

      Sincerely,
      Charles Bruss

      View my Wisconsin Drive-in website at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com