Re: [Drive In Movie Madness] Re: Movies Playing at the Jungle Drive-In Theatre

  • Paulette Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2005
      Thanks Michelle, any movies for 4th of July weekend allnighter?

      Mom

      shell2003wv <shell2003wv@...> wrote:
      how long are these movies playing? can you tell me when star wars
      III comes out? i pass this info along to my mom so she can decide
      whether to come down or not. thanks, michelle

      --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, jungledrivein1952
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Movies starting June 24th at the Jungle Drive-In Theatre
      >
      > 1st Feature: Madagascar Rated PG
      > ALSO
      > 2nd Feature: The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl Rated PG
      >
      > Movies start at 9:25
      >
      > Admission: $7.00 per person. Children 12 and under are free
      >
      > We are located at 6600 Old St. Marys Pike, Parkersburg, WV
      >
      > Phone: (304)464-4063
      >
      > SEE YOU AT THE DRIVE-IN

      Entertainment movie Drive-in theatre