Movies Playing at the Jungle Drive-In Theatre

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2005
      Movies starting June 24th at the Jungle Drive-In Theatre

      1st Feature: Madagascar Rated PG
      ALSO
      2nd Feature: The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl Rated PG

      Movies start at 9:25

      Admission: $7.00 per person. Children 12 and under are free

      We are located at 6600 Old St. Marys Pike, Parkersburg, WV

      Phone: (304)464-4063

      SEE YOU AT THE DRIVE-IN
    • shell2003wv
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2005
        how long are these movies playing? can you tell me when star wars
        III comes out? i pass this info along to my mom so she can decide
        whether to come down or not. thanks, michelle

        --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, jungledrivein1952
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Movies starting June 24th at the Jungle Drive-In Theatre
        >
        > 1st Feature: Madagascar Rated PG
        > ALSO
        > 2nd Feature: The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl Rated PG
        >
        > Movies start at 9:25
        >
        > Admission: $7.00 per person. Children 12 and under are free
        >
        > We are located at 6600 Old St. Marys Pike, Parkersburg, WV
        >
        > Phone: (304)464-4063
        >
        > SEE YOU AT THE DRIVE-IN
      • Paulette Anderson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2005
          Thanks Michelle, any movies for 4th of July weekend allnighter?

          Mom

          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Movies starting June 24th at the Jungle Drive-In Theatre
          >
          > 1st Feature: Madagascar Rated PG
          > ALSO
          > 2nd Feature: The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl Rated PG
          >
          > Movies start at 9:25
          >
          > Admission: $7.00 per person. Children 12 and under are free
          >
          > We are located at 6600 Old St. Marys Pike, Parkersburg, WV
          >
          > Phone: (304)464-4063
          >
          > SEE YOU AT THE DRIVE-IN

          Entertainment movie Drive-in theatre