Movies playing at the Jungle Drive-In Theatre

    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2005
      Friday, Saturday and Sunday May 27th, 28th, and 29th.

      1st feature: Sahara Rated PG 13
      ALSO
      2nd Feature: Coach Carter Rated PG 13

      Movies start at 9:00 PM
      Admission is $7.00 per person. Children 12 and under are free.
      We are located at 6600 Old St Marys Pike, Parkersburg, WV 26104
      Phone: (304) 464-4063

      We will be open full time when school is out.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2005
        Starting Friday June 3rd we will be open every night.

        Movies start at 9:15 PM

        1st Feature: Kicking and Screaming Rated PG
        ALSO
        2nd Feature: Monster In Law Rated PG 13

        Admission: $7.00 for adults. Children 12 and under are free

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 23, 2007
          The Jungle Drive-In Theatre is open every night except Thursday
          Movies start at 9:40
          1st Feature is Surfs Up Rated PG
          2nd Feature is Spider Man Rated PG 13
          Admission is $7.00 per person. Children 12 and under are free.
          Concession will be open. Try our Jungle Boy Burger
          We are located at 6600 Old St Marys Pike, Parkersburg, WV
          See you at the Jungle