MOVIES PLAYING AT THE JUNGLE DRIVE-IN

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2005
      The Jungle Drive-In Theatre is open Fridays and Saturdays only until
      school is out, then we will open full time.

      Movies start at 8:40 PM

      First feature: Beauty Shop Rated PG 13

      Second feature: Be Cool Rated PG 13

      Admission is $7.00 per person. Children 12 and under are free.

      We are located at 6600 Old St Marys Pike, Parkersburg, WV 26104

      Phone: (304) 464-4063