Drive-in groups add to web site!!

  • Charles Bruss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2005
      Hello gang,

      I have updated my site at: http://www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com to include all 5 yahoo drive-in discussion groups. Go to my drive-in links page at the bottom. They are all there. Hopefully we can all get some new members from this. I also put in a new poll and some new info on the historical marker that will be placed at the site of the former 41 Twin Outdoor Theater. If you can, sign the guestbook too!

      Take care folks,
      Charles Bruss

      View my Wisconsin Drive-in website at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com