New Christmas DVD for sale

  • Derek
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      Take a look at our DVD STORE on our site for the new Christmas DVD
      featuring original UNCUT NETWORK Christmas shows of BURNS & ALLEN and
      2- OZZIE & HARRIET episodes with all the original commercials intact
      and transferred digitally for the highest quality and only $14.99 for
      a limited time. Ricky also does the "CHRISTMAS SONG" while his whole
      real life family gathers round including his real wife and kids at
      the time. Don't forget our Drive-in DVD's too for that perfect gift
      for the film lover.