41 Twin Outdoor Theater Movie List

  • Charles Bruss
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 3:05 PM
      Hello everyone,

      I have updated my site at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com. One of the added items is a 126 page booklet listing all the main film features from 1948-2001. Over 8,200 movies are listed by year in this compilation. Whether you attended this drive-in or not, it is a great list showing the history of motion pictures that played at this drive-in.

      You may remember some of these movies being played at your local drive-in as well.
      Here is a link to the 41 Twin movie list page.
      http://www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com/movie_sale_page.htm
      It is available for a modest cost and will help offset some of the cost incurred while doing research for my book project on Wisconsin drive-in theaters.

      One last thing. You can have a chance to WIN a free copy of my 41 Twin documentary that should be done in the coming months. I am still looking for the PERFECT title for this film. If yours is chosen, you will receive one free copy!! Enter as many different titles as you like. Only one is chosen. You should email me separate from the group if you do not want everyone else to know what you've come up with. Here is a link to the 41 Twin Documentary Contest.
      http://www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com/contest_page.htm
      Please be creative!!!! Hope to hear you all.

      Thanks again,
      Charles Bruss

      View my Wisconsin Drive-in website at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com