PINEVILLE DRIVE IN!!!!

  • llshockley
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2004
      Does anyone here know if The Pineville Drive In, in Pineville,
      WV is still in buisness??? I am in the middle of doing all of the
      Drive In's in WV and the Phone Number listed for The Pineville Drive
      In is disconnected!!
    • shell2003wv
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 11, 2004
        i don't think it is. the only 2 i know of are the jungle in
        parkersburg and the glendale drive in. shell

        --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, "llshockley"
        <llshockley@y...> wrote:
        > Does anyone here know if The Pineville Drive In, in
        Pineville,
        > WV is still in buisness??? I am in the middle of doing all of the
        > Drive In's in WV and the Phone Number listed for The Pineville
        Drive
        > In is disconnected!!
      • LARRY SHOCKLEY
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 11, 2004
          That leaves us with 9 Drive In's in the state of WV!!
          --- shell2003wv <shellwv@...> wrote:

          > i don't think it is. the only 2 i know of are the
          > jungle in
          > parkersburg and the glendale drive in. shell
          >

          > --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com,
          > "llshockley"
          > <llshockley@y...> wrote:
          > > Does anyone here know if The Pineville Drive
          > In, in
          > Pineville,
          > > WV is still in buisness??? I am in the middle of
          > doing all of the
          > > Drive In's in WV and the Phone Number listed for
          > The Pineville
          > Drive
          > > In is disconnected!!

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • derek_d87
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 20, 2004
            Go here and check this out. You'll love it!

            http://www.drive-ins.com/dbdisrch.htm?keyword=&cit
            y=&code=wv&status_op=&search.x=18&search.y=10

            --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, LARRY SHOCKLEY