Re: [Drive In Movie Madness] Jungle Drive-In Theater Next Few Weeks

  • Wendy Stevens
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2004
      I think they posted yesterday and it was envy and shreck.

      megolf32 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:What movies will be playing at the Jungle Drive-In Theater in the
      next few weeks? Thank You!!!!!!!

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2004
        Wendy thanks for the email. Please feel free to write
        again.
        Calvin Snider <redscal@...>

        - Wendy Stevens <hunnypot1978@...> wrote:
        > I think they posted yesterday and it was envy and
        > shreck.
        >
        > megolf32 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:What
        > movies will be playing at the Jungle Drive-In
        > Theater in the
        > next few weeks? Thank You!!!!!!!
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

        > removed]

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Diana
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2004
          It would be nice if a couple/few weeks at a time was posted.