Jungle Drive-In Theater Next Few Weeks

  • megolf32
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2004
      What movies will be playing at the Jungle Drive-In Theater in the
      next few weeks? Thank You!!!!!!!
    • Wendy Stevens
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2004
        I think they posted yesterday and it was envy and shreck.

        megolf32 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:What movies will be playing at the Jungle Drive-In Theater in the
        next few weeks? Thank You!!!!!!!

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2004
          --
          Wendy thanks for the email. Please feel free to write
          again.

          - Wendy Stevens <hunnypot1978@...> wrote:
          > I think they posted yesterday and it was envy and
          > shreck.
          >
          > megolf32 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:What
          > movies will be playing at the Jungle Drive-In
          > Theater in the
          > next few weeks? Thank You!!!!!!!
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

          > removed]

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • Diana
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 16, 2004
            It would be nice if a couple/few weeks at a time was posted.