Re: [Drive In Movie Madness] what's on this weekend?

  • Wendy Stevens
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
      I am pretty sure "van hellseing" is playing but not sure what the other one was they usually post by now watch they may post today.

      shell2003wv <shellwv@...> wrote:has anyone seen or heard what is playing at the jungle drive in this
      weekend? i haven't been able to find anything out yet. not sure if
      i am looking in the wrong place or what. shell

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT