what's on this weekend?

  • shell2003wv
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
      has anyone seen or heard what is playing at the jungle drive in this
      weekend? i haven't been able to find anything out yet. not sure if
      i am looking in the wrong place or what. shell
    • Wendy Stevens
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
        I am pretty sure "van hellseing" is playing but not sure what the other one was they usually post by now watch they may post today.

        shell2003wv <shellwv@...> wrote:has anyone seen or heard what is playing at the jungle drive in this
        weekend? i haven't been able to find anything out yet. not sure if
        i am looking in the wrong place or what. shell

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT