Starlite Drive In. Brenham, Texas

  • j_carpenter76501
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 1:37 PM
      I recently went through Brenham and got a picture of the screentower,
      lot and projection booth. The screentower has some tin missing from
      the top on the back of it. It could be re open if someone had the
      money and time to give it some TLC. The screen is in good shape but
      needs white paint. I just hope someone re opens it.
      Janet.