Movies at the Jungle Drive-In Theatre Fri. and Sat. April 23&24

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2004
      The Jungle Drive-In Theatre will be open on Friday and Saturday
      nights starting April 23rd. We will be open full time in June.

      Movies showing April 23rd and 24th

      1st feature: Scooby Doo 2 Rated PG
      2nd feature: Starsky & Hutch Rated PG 13

      Movies start at 8:40 PM

      Admission: $7.00 per person. Children 12 and under are free

      We are located at 6600 Old St. Marys Pike, Parkersburg, WV

      Phone: (304) 464-4063