Re: [Drive In Movie Madness] Jungle Drive-In Theatre opening for season

  • Wendy Stevens
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2004
      thats greta news thanks for responding I was worried you all were not going to reopen this season.

      jungledrivein1952 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:The Jungle Drive-In Theatre located at Parkersburg, WV will open on
      Friday and Saturday nights beginning April 23rd and 24th.

      We will open full time (7 nights a week) in June.

      Will post movies playing at a later date.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Kelraith@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 14, 2004
        Great. I can't wait, and I dont care whats playing I will go!

        --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, jungledrivein1952