Jungle Drive-In Theatre opening for season

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2004
      The Jungle Drive-In Theatre located at Parkersburg, WV will open on
      Friday and Saturday nights beginning April 23rd and 24th.

      We will open full time (7 nights a week) in June.

      Will post movies playing at a later date.
    • Wendy Stevens
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2004
        thats greta news thanks for responding I was worried you all were not going to reopen this season.

        jungledrivein1952 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:The Jungle Drive-In Theatre located at Parkersburg, WV will open on
        Friday and Saturday nights beginning April 23rd and 24th.

        We will open full time (7 nights a week) in June.

        Will post movies playing at a later date.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Kelraith@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 14 5:34 PM
          Great. I can't wait, and I dont care whats playing I will go!

          --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, jungledrivein1952