Help!! Boxoffice Magazine

  • Charles Bruss
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 12:26 PM
      Hello all,

      I need your help. As you may know, I am working on a book project about the history of Wisconsin drive-in theaters. I am always on the look out for information and especially any photographs of WI drive-ins. It has recently come to my attention that there was an article writen in the February 6, 1954 edition of Boxoffice magazine, pp24-25. I believe the article was titled, " 150,000 Playland Rides a Year for Free." It features the Lake Park Outdoor Theatre in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. Being that it is a two page article, I would assume that there are pictures included. I don't have any pictures of this drive-in as of yet. Does anyone have access to this issue of Boxoffice? I know some libraries have bound volumes of boxoffice and motion picture herald magazines. My library does not have these. Your help would be greatly appreciated with this or any other Wisconsin drive-in related item etc.

      Sincerely,
      Charles B.

      View my Wisconsin Drive-in website at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com