Re: [Drive In Movie Madness] Re: Can anyone tell me

  • Janet Carpenter
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
      janet_carpenter <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, Janet Carpenter
      <j_carpenter76501@y...> wrote:

      > wondervixen <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Janet, I've looked at
      two websites that have excellent listings of
      > drive-ins from all across the country and neither list an
      > existing/working drive-in, nor a "dead" drive-in at Montebello, Ca.
      >
      > Perhaps the best way to find something out would be straight from
      the
      > horses mouth...The one cinema I found a listing for there is the AMC
      > Montebello Ten...Their phone number is (310)289-4AMC.
      >
      > If there IS a summertime drive-in there (or once was), the
      management
      > of this multi-cinema could likely tell you.

      There is a 4 screen Drive In located just off Whittier BLVD and it
      has a Union Pacific Railroad running along side of it in Montebello,
      California.
      http://www.terraserver.com
      > Its definately a 4 screener and its in Montebello. I see it with my
      own eyes 4 screens in Montebello. I see it on the terraserver site.

      > --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, janet_carpenter
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, wondervixen
      > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > > --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, wondervixen
      > > there's a
      > Mission
      > > Drive

      > in
      >
      > It was named the Fiesta 4 it was torn down in 2000.

      Janet.

      Service.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT