Jungle Drive-In Theatre

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 12, 2003
      Thanks again to all our customers for another successful season.
      We are now closed for the winter and will open in April for the 2004
      season.
    • Wendy Stevens
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 12, 2003
        Thank you all for working so hard to keep the Jungle open all these years I loved it as a child and now we have started taking our infant and we love it! I t priced well and just a greta oppertunite to be close to family and enjoy a night out together. Take care and we will see you all in april. Wendy Stevens

        jungledrivein1952 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Thanks again to all our customers for another successful season.
        We are now closed for the winter and will open in April for the 2004
        season.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2004
          The Jungle Drive-In Theatre is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
          We will open full time in June.

          Movies playing May 7th, 8th, & 9th. Also May 14th, 15th, & 16th.

          Show Time is 8:50 PM

          First Feature: Walking Tall - Rated PG 13

          Second Feature: Barber Shop 2 - Rated PG 13

          Admission is $7.00 per person. Children 12 and under are free.

          We are located at 6600 Old St. Marys Pike, Parkersburg, WV

          Phone: 304-464-4063
          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 2007
            Movies playing Fri and Sat

            Wild Hogs Rated PG13
            ALSO
            Bridge To Terabithia Rated PG

            Movies start at 9:00
            Admission is $7.00 for adults. Children 12 and under are FREE.
            Concession will be open with many treats available.
            We are located at 6600 Old St. Marys Pike, Parkersburg WV

            See you at the Jungle
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
              The Jungle Drive-In Theatre is closed for the season. We would like
              to thank all of our customers and frieds for another good year.
              We will reopen in April for the 2008 season.
              Thanks,
              The Management