Wisconsin's Newest Drive-in Opens Friday!!

  • Chuck Bruss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      Hey gang,

      The Field of Scenes Drive-in Theater will open for the first time this July 4th in Freedom, WI. They will be showing Finding Nemo and Bruce Almighty. The owners said that if funds permit, they will also have a modest fireworks display. I have pictures of the construction over the past several months on my website. I haven't updated it with the pictures of the screen going up from earlier this month. But take my word for it, they are awesome. Nothing like seeing in person the birth of a screen tower.

      Is anyone else planning on attending Friday? It would be great to meet some other group members there. Let me know. I will let everyone know how the grand opening went sometime next week.

      Charles Bruss

      View my Wisconsin Drive-in website at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com