Re: New Member!

  • crocgirl71
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2003
      Hi kat and welcome

      Building a new drive-in is an exciting and daunting task. Our drive-
      in is currently in the process of planning a relocation, and I have
      found the following a useful source: www.crossroadsdrivein.com/build

      Hope everything goes well. Do you have a name for your new drive in
      yet?

      crocgirl

      --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, kat4u2luv
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I am exicted to be a new member of the group! Hello everyone!!!
      > I live in Southern Idaho, and I am in the planning (maybe just
      > thinking) stage of building a new drive in theater.
      > I would love any input from the members here..... Any ideas,
      > suggestions or whatever would be great. I also would appreciate
      any
      > resourses any of you can list for suppliesm equipment ect. Ive
      > thought about this for years, and I think I am finally ready to
      think
      > seriously about it. Any info would be greatly appreciated, even
      if
      > you think it might be something too simple to mention. So.... If
      you
      > are a theater owner, or just a fan of drive ins please feel free
      > post me a message here or email me Kat4u2luv@y...
      > Thanks in advance for any help!!
    • LillyCats
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5 7:56 PM
        hello and welcome. sorry gang that i've not been around lately but I
        broke my left arm last month, a real bummer of an experience.
        anyway, the cast will be coming off this thursday. now i'm getting
        off the subject. I remember going to the drive-ins back in the 60's.
        i think every kid today should experience the joy of the drive-in.
        lillycats