Re: [Drive In Movie Madness] Re: The jungle drive in

  • bobjohnson80@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2003
      We saw a drive-in at Tooele Utah, does anyone know if it is operational?
      We were pressed for time, didn't get to stop!
      Bob
    • wondervixen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2003
        Bob, check out http://www.driveintheater.com for information on
        current drive-ins and the latest to pass on. The site is usually very
        up to date and quite fascinating.

        --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, bobjohnson80@w... wrote:
        > We saw a drive-in at Tooele Utah, does anyone know if it is
        operational?
        > We were pressed for time, didn't get to stop!
        > Bob
      • Scott Biggs
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2003
          Hi Bob,

          They are operational, according to this site:

          http://ritz-motorvu.hypermart.net/index2.html

          There is also additional information and photos at:

          http://www.drive-ins.com/theater/utmot2

          Best wishes,
          Scott Biggs
          http://mywebpages.comcast.net/scott-biggs/