Wisconsin site

  • Chuck Bruss
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 12:29 PM
      Hey everyone,

      I have updated my website about my book project. New intermission audio clips added and more original newspaper ads too. I wanted to send a special thanks to Don Anderson for all his help with several Wisconsin drive-ins and a couple of phone contacts. Also for the audio CD. Thanks Don!!! Enjoy.

      I would still like to get together with any group members if they are coming to any Wisconsin drive-ins. The 18 Outdoor in Jefferson, WI and the Keno Drive-in, in Kenosha, WI are the closest ones to me. Let me know.

      Charles Bruss

      View my Wisconsin Drive-in website at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com