Jungle Drive-In Theatre, Movies Fri., Sat., & Sun.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2003
      We are open Fri., Sat., and Sunday

      Starting June 6th, we will be open every night.

      Movies this weekend May 23rd, 24th & 25th, also May 30th, 31st, and
      June 1st, start at 9:05 PM

      1st Feature: Walt Disneys' "HOLES" Rated PG
      ALSO
      2nd Feature: "BRINGING DOWN THE HOUSE" Starring: Steve Martin,
      Rated PG13

      Admission is $6.50 per person. Children 12 and under are free

      Directions: From Interstate 77 at Parkersburg, West Virginia, exit
      on Emerson Ave. Take Rt. 2 North and turn right on Rt. 31, go one
      block and turn right on St. Marys' Pike, go a couple of blocks and
      the theatre is on the left.

      SEE YOU AT THE DRIVE-IN