Want to support building a DI ???

  • driveinfreak
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2003
      OK gang, here's our chance to help out with an actual drive-in
      construction project.

      Bumpers Drive-In covered half the FRONT PAGE of the Frederick News-
      Post yesterday! The entire article can be reach at the following
      link for the next several days. Check it out before it becomes
      ARCHIVED and you have to pay to see it. Get it while it's FREE!

      http://www.fredericknewspost.com/sections/display.htm?StoryID=26258

      BUT, you have to sign up to read it all. But the sign up is quick,
      free, easy, AND you can remain totally anonymous as you don't have to
      answer that many questions. And as such, you don't have to enter a
      location, so people from all over can play.

      At the bottom of the article (and I believe at the top as well) there
      is POST A MESSAGE. Go there and look for "Date at the Drive-In" and
      jump on that thread. Post something postive. There are currently 22
      posts and they are ALL positive supporting the project.

      Then, to really drive this thing home......Here are 2 big dogs that
      need to be e-mailed. E-mail these guys supporting the Drive-In as
      well.

      Michael C. Thompson
      Chief of Development Review
      mthompson@...

      Donavon Corum
      Principal Development Review Planner
      dcorum@...

      I attended the last hearing and they have 40 signatures on a petition
      opposing the project. Let's give them a bunch of e-mails in FAVOR of
      it and see what happens.

      Alrighty then, there ya have it. Rather then sit around talking
      about supporting the building of new DI's, here's your chance to
      actually participate!!!