Jungle Drive-In Theatre, Parkersburg, WV

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2003
      The Jungle Drive-In Theatre will open Fri. April 25th for the 2003
      season. We will be open Fridays and Saturdays only until school is
      out. Then we will be open 7 nights per week.

      Playing Fri. April 25th & Sat. April 26th also Fri. May 2nd and May
      3rd.

      1st Feature: WHAT A GIRL WANTS, Rated PG
      ALSO
      2nd Feature: KANGAROO JACK, Rated PG

      Admission is $6.50 for adults. Children 12 and under are FREE

      We are located at 6600 Old St. Marys Pike,

      DIRECTIONS: From Parkersburg, WV or Interstate 77 Go North on
      Emerson Ave. (Rt. 68, Rt. 2 North) to Rt. 31. Turn right, go one
      block and turn right on St. Marys Pike. We are on the left.

      SEE YOU AT THE DRIVE-IN