[Drive In Movie Madness] Re: I'm new - are foreigners allowed in here?

  • LillyCats
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 27, 2003
      Whoa! Sounds like this move to the new location could be the answer
      to everyone's problems. And not far away, but far enough that it
      won't effect homes, etc.. That's so cool that you guys are located
      in the middle of nowhere, lol. And it sounds like you have some
      great folks that really know how to have fun at a drive-in. Bringing
      the family dog and cat along really says a lot, lol. I'd love to see
      what the area looks like and it would be great to see a website on
      your Australian drive-in. What are some of the top films you've
      shown there? I love horror and sci-fi films. When we went to the
      drive-in theaters we'd usually go to see a Vincent Price film or some
      other horror film. Your drive-in sounds like a real blast of fun.
      LillyCats

      --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, "crocgirl71"