Re: [Drive In Movie Madness] 18 OUTDOOR OPENING APRIL 4TH!!!

  • Chuck Bruss
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2003
      Hey Bob,
      The 18 Outdoor is a single screen drive-in. It doesn't have 18 screens. (though I wish). It is located on Hwy 18 in Jefferson, WI
      Charles Bruss
      ROBERT BLIEM <hdbiker53@...> wrote:Hi there

      I work at the swap shop 13 screen theater in ft
      lauderdale. Please let me know more abot the 18
      screen. thanks bob