Re: Dusk till Dawn

  • LillyCats
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2003
      Never been to a dusk til dawn deal. It was usually a double feature
      and then home. We managed to stay awake, lol, to see these film,
      usually Vincent Price films, but it was a lot of fun. The only thing
      I have left of the drive-ins are some 3-D glasses from the movie The
      Mask. Now I have it on vhs but it's not the same, lol. It still
      brings back memories of when we saw it in the theaters. LillyCats

      --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, "Jonathan