Re: Wisconsin site updated

  • LillyCats
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2003
      Chuck, that's a great site. There's so much to see. It was sad to
      see those twins come down on the video. Really sad. It must have
      held a lot of memories for many folks. Great photos and those sound
      clips too. LillyCats

      --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Bruss
      <chucksdrivein2003@y...> wrote:

      > Hey everyone,
      >
      > The Wisconsin site is updated with new info and pictures of
      the "Field of Scenes" drive-in being built in Freedom, WI. Also the
      sound clips and links pages have something new too. Check it out.

      > Charles Bruss

    • Chuck Bruss
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2003
        Thanks for the kind words, LillyCats!
        Charles Bruss
        LillyCats <lillycats@...> wrote:Chuck, that's a great site. There's so much to see. It was sad to

        <chucksdrivein2003@y...> wrote:

        > Hey everyone,
        >
        > The Wisconsin site is updated with new info and pictures of
        the "Field of Scenes" drive-in being built in Freedom, WI. Also the
        sound clips and links pages have something new too. Check it out.

        > Charles Bruss

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • LillyCats
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2003
          I especially loved that background with the twinkling stars. It made
          it feel like going to a drive-in under the stars. Really cool.

          <chucksdrivein2003@y...> wrote:

          > Thanks for the kind words, LillyCats!
          > Charles Bruss
          > LillyCats <lillycats@c...> wrote:Chuck, that's a great site.
          There's so much to see. It was sad to
          > see those twins come down on the video. Really sad. It must have
          > held a lot of memories for many folks. Great photos and those
          sound
          > clips too. LillyCats
          >

          > --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Bruss
          > <chucksdrivein2003@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hey everyone,
          > >
          > > The Wisconsin site is updated with new info and pictures of
          > the "Field of Scenes" drive-in being built in Freedom, WI. Also
          the
          > sound clips and links pages have something new too. Check it out.
          > >
          > > Charles Bruss

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.