Re: Illinois Drive-In

  • LillyCats
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2003
      There are not that many drive-ins like there use to be in Illinois.
      In my area, there's only one drive in that I know of right off the
      highway here in northwest Arkansas. I remember those drive-ins in
      Illinois. I grew up on them! I saw many great pictures such as Pit
      and the Pendulum, the Mask (3-D glasses and all) and many others.
      That's really great to hear. LillyCats

      --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Raney <m-
      raney@c...>" <m-raney@c...> wrote:
      > I grew-up in Mt.Vernon, Illinois. Most of the drive-ins in the
      area
      > are now closed. Rumor has it that a new drive-in may open in
      Salem,